Task Force BrTh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Task Force BrTh

Battle Plan for our task force are posted here daily. Check in before you send troop in for attacks.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benefits of feeder Task Force

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Benefits of feeder Task Force  Empty Benefits of feeder Task Force Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:37 pm

Eric88

Eric88

By : Markkemark

I am looking to get our TF to the top of the ranks and have been contemplating the benefits and drawbacks of having a feeder force. My second in command would break off and start a 50 man team with the sole purpose of vetting and training good teammates so they can "move up" to the main TF. The main TF would be by invite only and have just the best we can find. Is this even doable? Smart? I would like everyone's opinion. Thank you!

Question : Is this Feeder concept suitable for our task force ...just to generate the best dream team ? Lets discuss

2Benefits of feeder Task Force  Empty Re: Benefits of feeder Task Force Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:04 pm

Eric88

Eric88

Benefits of feeder Task Force  Photo_13

3Benefits of feeder Task Force  Empty Re: Benefits of feeder Task Force Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:52 am

Eric88

Eric88

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum