Task Force BrTh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Task Force BrTh

Battle Plan for our task force are posted here daily. Check in before you send troop in for attacks.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guideline to be a Good Leader / Officer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guideline to be a Good Leader / Officer Empty Guideline to be a Good Leader / Officer Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:59 am

Eric88

Eric88

"I regularly kick people for 1 or more of 3 things.

1. Not attacking in OPs at all.
2. Not gathering intel.
3. Being inactive completely for a long amount of time. (Not rebuilding troops, not upgrading anything. etc)

As it stands. The most important thing is that everyone attacks. First and foremost you need everyone to work as a team to destroy the maps. Secondly you need the intel in the first place to even get the operations. The intel isn't so important because if you are in a TF of about 50 people, most of the time people playing normally/passively is enough to grant you the required intel to do some good OPs for a good reward.

Leechers should go for multiple reasons:

1. Remove them so actual helpful people can join and you can get more FPs.
2. Remove them as to not encourage others to get lazy too.
3. Remove them just because.. no such thing as a free lunch.

So I only boot people who are contributing next to nothing to the group." ~ Zeptinune

"Also, boot the leechers. They hurt your moral if nothing else and will get other people to follow their awful behavior if left alone. Not to mention it's a sign of bad leadership to allow that kind of behavior and your members will realize it eventually. "
~ Shuranthae

"Active players and teamwork first. This also means good leadership to coordinate and remove inactive players. I had to change a few and search hard before I found a decent one that satisfies these criteria.

Level of players also matters but it is somewhat easier to manage and also not as important as those two. I didn't try to be in a TF where the main language is one that I don't speak, that wouldn't be among the brightest ideas. Other than that I found out that timezone doesn't matter at all. English speaking taskforce with multinational members suits me well. "
~ egemadra

2Guideline to be a Good Leader / Officer Empty What an Officer Can (and Can't) Do Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:54 am

Eric88

Eric88

An Officer Can:

- Begin an Operation
- Accept or Reject new applicants (at will)
- Kick Out Members (at will, but see below)

An Officer Can Not:

- Alter text of the group description
- Change the joining requirements (VP)
- Open or Close the group for joining (Closed, Ask to Join, Open, etc.)
- Increase the size of the group (if below 50)
- Promote any Member or Officer, or Demote the Leader or any Officer
- Kick Out the Leader or other Officers

May have missed something, but that's the main stuff I can recall.
~ Article by : Nightshades

Note :
(1) An officier cannot promote another member to Officer
(2) Leader can promote another officer/member to Leader and he himself become Officer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum