Task Force BrTh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Task Force BrTh

Battle Plan for our task force are posted here daily. Check in before you send troop in for attacks.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kicked from the Task Force?!?!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Empty Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:45 pm

connor2855

Would someone please explain to me why i was kicked from the task force when i simply said someone wasn't attacking correctly?? I didn't even say anything rude and have been a member from the beginning! pretty ridiculous!

2Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Empty Re: Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:22 pm

duke

Connor, The reason u were kicked out was because Twintank had told us before his attack what he was going to do. He had tanks build and boosted his boost would have wore off if he reloaded troops so he attacked with what he had. We had no problem with that attack if he would have went right the booms would have destroyed him quick.
So he did what he could and took power from the core. This is the third member of the tf. we lost due to quick criticism. The first major restructure of the TF when all officers got demoted was due to one of your quick reactions. When u kicked out that low level player for a weak attack and his very active high level friend quit because of it. beside Eric, Mal and Myself Twin was our most active player and third in intel count with over 60. He was the 2nd highest ranked player in the Tf. So because of your actions and remarks his quitting was a blow to our TF. Directly caused by you. That is why you were removed

Duke

3Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Empty Re: Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:32 pm

Eric88

Eric88

We are glad that Twintank had accepted our invitation to return back to our tf on the same day

Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Photo_98

Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Photo_97

This is what happen..........

Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Photo_96

Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Photo_95

Outcome of this incident :

~ Cornor was kicked out
~ Terminator 2.0 was demoted to member

4Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Empty Re: Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:35 am

Terminator

Terminator
Admin

Outcome of this incident look funny.
I didn't get involve in this mess. It's between twintank and connor.
I got demoted because of another reason dude.

It's because I took the revolutionary stance and the leaders and officers in the task force are more conservative it's politic stuff completely unrelated to connor and twintank incident.

https://brth.4umer.com

5Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Empty Re: Kicked from the Task Force?!?! Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:45 pm

Eric88

Eric88

Acknowledged Term for your clarification & explaination to clear thing up.

I am sorry that some of your view opinions are not well accepted here @ our TF ,but anyway~ thanks for your continous contribution. Hope that you can still have fun and enjoy your stay here with us as a memeber.

Cheers !!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum