Task Force BrTh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Task Force BrTh

Battle Plan for our task force are posted here daily. Check in before you send troop in for attacks.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eric88

Eric88

Picture (1)
What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Hidden10

Eric88

Eric88

Picture (2)
What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Sad10

3What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Empty Picture (3) Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Eric88

Eric88

Man holding to Woman living happily @ Earth

Picture credit : noobienoob

What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Couple10

4What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Empty Picture (4) Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:41 pm

Eric88

Eric88

Earth ~

Picture credit : TC1111
What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Earth10

5What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Empty Picture (5) Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:14 am

Eric88

Eric88

"Scouted 7 times. Attacked 7 times. Raided 7 times. Those were my typical daily results with my old base. So as I was thinking about it, I realized that every person who scouted me eventually raided me. So then I realized that my base layout didn't matter. I haven't had a true successful defense in over two months, and I definitely haven't had anyone who's decided not to attack me. If you're not following along, basically my point is that my defense is pointless.

So I decided to make more use of my defenses by arranging everything in the shape of two rewind arrows"
~ rewind
What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Rewind11

What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Rewind10

6What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Empty Picture (6) Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:29 am

Eric88

Eric88

This is HOW to be the Number "1" base...

picture 6(a)
What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) One10

picture 6(b)
What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) 1a10

Last edited by Eric88 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

7What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Empty Picture (7) Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Eric88

Eric88

What is the hidden message (Hint : study the layout) Tai_ch10Picture credit :BoomTheBeach

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum